This surgical procedure is designed to increase the size of breasts, correct proportion issues and help balance the overall aesthetics of the bust line.
Suitable candidates for breast augmentations
Many women turn to breast augmentations to help themselves feel more feminine or love their bodies, mainly those turning to breast surgery are those who:
- Feel their breasts are smaller or disproportionate to the rest of their body
- Have unequal sized breasts
- Or have experienced decreased breast size after pregnancy
- Are NOT pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have realistic expectations about the outcome of surgery
What to expect from your breast augmentation
At Sculpt we understand it is essential for women to be involved in the treatment planning process, and this is why our surgeons will always sit with you to discuss your body goals. We do this by:
- Holding a detailed initial consultation where a thorough examination is performed
- Having different size and shaped implants shown and tried on
- Informing you about the options available
- Discussing the pros and cons of each alternative
- Explaining the risks and complications
- Answering any questions
After a minimum of two consultations, patients can then choose to proceed with surgery.
What can I expect after surgery?
Immediately after surgery it is normal to feel pressure on your chest, some discomfort and moderate pain. We would advise you to take regular pain relief for comfort. The first few days may require stronger pain relief medication but after that, the pain medication can be gradually reduced.
If you would like to find out more about our breast augmentation procedure please do not hesitate to book an appointment at our Perth cosmetic clinic by contacting us.